Friday, March 6, 2009

Viva La Phil!



Yay!
The wiki is finally done and I'm surprised to see how short the unit felt on this side.
And hopefully time will fly by fast on the other side as well (:
Weekend is here but so much to worry about!
From 3 chapters of bio that will be tested on Tuesday to the mini-midterm.

But I don't feel as stressed for mini-midterm as for bio because I actually understand everything we learned this unit & additionally, it was actually enjoyable.

I am definitely gonna keep Basinger & others posted with my life on the Posito/Demail side of Unit 3! Which means that this blog will not be on hold or anything like that.
And in case you were wondering, I'll provide you guys with me, Sara, Stella and Jessica's wiki URL: www.vivalaphil.pbwiki.com.

And just a little reminder; make sure your computer/mac/laptop is not on mute & after admiring the front page, go click "Pages & Files" & look through some nice stuff!
& especially the PowerPoint presentation, hehe. :D

For some reason, I still can't get over "Bromance," ahahahaha! It was such a cute presentation/project; good job you guys.
& Good job everyone! We all did wonderful and got something out of it, or at least I hope so.

Today, it wasn't the best day. Perhaps a really, really bad day, minus my isearch grade. Haha, but some people know why. I think it's lack of sleep though. & Thanks for the comfort buddies! I love you guys<3>

I really wanna get out of the valley, right now. Move to Bakersfield or SEATTLE<3!>
Ginalove invited me to her house to play the wii so imma go over and then MM after!

Now, I have a new tradition every lunch; Dirty Hangman! :D
Come join me and others but I don't think you can handle it!

Psalm 116:1-2 I love the LORD, for he heard my voice; he heard my cry for mercy. Because he turned his ear to me, I will call on him as long as I live.
-I think the blog will give me a good motivation to do daily devotions or something & maybe peeps might get interested. That one of my favorite verses in the Bible. God had heard my cries, laughter, rages and every other emotions I've been through. And He has not once turned His back against me. Although I may fail and fall, I know in my heart that He is the one that will lend out a hand for me to grab on. He's the one that will help me stand on my feet again. Thank you God, I am truly, madly in love with you.
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment