Sunday, March 29, 2009

Butterflies in My Stomach



I absolutely love the feeling of those butterflies in my stomach. Whether it is from a roller coaster or a big interview on Saturday (:

I've had a pretty crazy week, and it was great while it lasted. Especially last Wednesday when I opened my mailbox.

Monday was the WBC Finals. For those of who don't know, WBC stands for World Baseball Classics. Being at the Dodger's Stadium with my daddy was one of the best experiences of my life. And possibly one of the most thrilling nights as well. But, the game still gets me frustrated. We could have won the title. But fucking Ichiro, haha I'm kidding. Baseball players are hot! I think that's why a lot of people marry athletes.


Tuesday was a tiring because I came home late and school drained all my energy like always.
Wednesday I opened my mail saw that I was one of the finalists for this thing. & Immediately I turned to God and thanked Him. (:

Thursday, we got the easiest question for Demail's essay final but still I had a math test.

Friday, Cram Session but our "Korean Posse" got a lot done and out connections are pretty lovely, I must say. & Shyang Shuoh came over and "worked" on our freakin bio project. We had fun talking, eating and working.

Saturday was my interview. I got up early in the morning, reviewed my essay and most importantly, prayed. I was nervous but excited to speak to the people about myself. I don't think it went too bad and especially knowing that my parents were sitting next door, supporting me made a big impact. After I went to tutoring and I love my new teacherrrrrr. & I got home and knocked out and woke up at 1030 at night.
Well, that was my weeeek!

Bye. Bye. Bye.

xoxo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment