Thursday, February 26, 2009

Its Gonna Be Me, You, and the Dance Floor


Last Weekend!

Friday, I came home at one in the morning from church.
Which was fun but I knocked out afterwards.

On Saturday, I woke up early and started on my work. I worked on Prato's Art History exam with uglyyy. Although I felt bad for forgetting to sign on, I think we were pretty progressive. I started to get ready for winter formal. My amazing sister helped me get ready while sharing laughter with the witty Erica as well. I was excited to get out on the dance floor and dance with all my loves. Before going to school, Sara&Jess&I went to NFC to take our sticker pictures. And, the machine that we used just happened to run out of paper&ink. While we were waiting for them to reload the materials, we were taking pictures with all our phones and cameras. Hmm, but I noticed that we didn't take a picture with just us three. After mama took us to school and we were fashionably late. However, the party doesn't start without us so it was all good. (:
Sandy and I killed everyone in the dance competition; twice! It was a lot of fun, although it was very very empty. And they kept on playing Latina & 50's songs which were impossible to dance to and have fun. Everyone was booing the DJs or just me, idk. Sorry you guys about NRB, but I'll promise I'll make it up to you guys. Pinkyyy promise!

Sunday! It my my mother's birthday. My sister and I planned the whole day of fun and surprises. We started the day with a brunch on the pier of San Pedro, which had an amazing view of the ocean/beach. The day was long but the massage finish was great! Ooooh, and I saw a whale for the first time and it was an amazing creature. Haha, and also on the boat I met the funniest Mexican-Korean man. He seriously needs to be in the Korean Entertainment Business. I ate ICE CREAM<3! And my favorite flavor too; cotton candy! Regardless of what flavor, I had an amazing weekend, spending my time with ones I love oh so dearly (:
xoxo

4 comments:

Stella Oh said...

you forgot to put. that you got sick :) puahah! just kidding.
that was pretty sad though :[
and you scared us to death.
thanks.

jackieeeee! said...

haha, aw!
i'm sorry ugly. i didn't mean to
next time i get sick, you'll be the first to know after my family

Emily said...

HAHA your name for stella is Ugly?!?!?

p.s. hahahaha i get it in
i'm going to add a 50 cent song to my profile too
as soon as i figure out how to
just watch me >:]

jackieeeee! said...

haha yeahh.
i dont know how but it just came to be.

dude, i love that song. freakinn 50cent<3
hehe, i'll look forward to it!

Post a Comment